Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lazy day

Today was an extremely lazy for us. We spend the day just relaxing at home and watching movies.Nicole and her girls were gone for most of the so it was just the kids and I.  I got to take a much needed nap with my little one today while Chayla sat and watched Cars. 

Ayden is starting to crawl up on his knees more and more everyday. It is exciting yet scary at the same time. I knew the day would come that they would both be mobile but I was dreading it at the same time.  They keep on my toes all the time and I can't take my eyes off Ayden for more than a second otherwise he is into everything.  I think he will be walking very soon as well.  He already pulling himself up on furniture and walking along it.  It amazed still how quickly they grow.

Chayla is getting smarter and smarter everyday.  She is getting so good with her words and letting me know exactly what she wants.  Over the past few days as well she has been really good about telling me when she is hungry without me having to ask her if she wants a snack or something to eat.  It has been so nice and I hope that she continues with it.  Now if only we could finally tackle potty training.  For the time being we are at a stand still but hopefully once we get settled in our new place in WA we will able to get her fully potty trained quickly.

Tomorrow should be a very exciting day for us so I am going to keep this one short so that I can head to bed for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment