Sunday, June 26, 2011

Where has time gone...

I am back working now so things have been a little crazy around our house. It has definitely taken some time to all of adjusting to me being back at work and to my schedule it changes on a weekly basis.  It does at times suck but it is also nice at the same time. The kids adjusted better than I thought they would but that is due to the huge help of my friend Melissa who watches the kids while I am work.  I don't know what I do without her sometimes.

Chayla is now 3!!!!  She had an amazing party and got lots of gifts from all of our friends.  We definitely have an amazing group of friends!!!!!  We have officially overcome the potty training and I have to say it was a little easier than I thought it would be.  She still has her occasional accident at night but I am ok with that.  I knew that part was going to take a little longer. However, with us only having 4 accidents since she started sleeping panties I can't even begin to complain. She is still as smart as a button and continues to still amaze me with the things that she just randomly does.  I know cartoons and things like that teach our kids things but I do not ever remember seeing one of her shows teach her what an octagon is but when she sees one she will point at it and tell you exactly what it is.  She can recognize just about every letter in the alphabet and is now starting to learn how to write them as well.  I still can't believe in just 1.5 years she will be starting school.

Ayden is becoming more and more of a handful everyday. He is definitely my little terror of the two and take the title as problem child way to easily.  He is starting to talk and it still melts my heart when he looks at says "love you".  He is sitting at the big kid table with Chayla now and used silverware for the first time today. He got frustrated real quick today on how long it would take him to actually get food from his bowl to his mouth so he resorted back to his hand very quickly. He is reaching time for Haircut #2 already and he isn't even 18months.

Dre and I are doing great and enjoying him being home and not in out on work ups.  Unfortunately, they will be starting again soon which another deployment will be in our near future. I knew it was coming but it is coming all way to quickly. We are currently in preparation for another duty station move but look forward to it as there is a lot more things for us to do as a not only a family but for the kids. The only thing that I am not looking forward to with this move it that it is going to fall about 2 weeks before christmas again....man I wish the Navy would pick a better to move all of these families but we have to do what we have to do. 

On a closing note as a whole we are doing great as a family and honestly things really couldn't get much better than are right now. I think the only thing that would make it better would be for my DOPLEDANGER to be much closer than she is right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I miss you so much Alicia!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment