Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life in WA

It has definitely been a while since I have been here so where to begin.  We are now living in WA and it is taking some getting used to.  It does rain up here a lot but we are slowly adjusting it.  Chayla is loving that we have several other kids next door and right down the street for her to play with. We are looking forward to what this new chapter is going to hold for us but we are definitely missing our family!

I can not explain how nice it is that we were able to spend the holidays together this year.  I know it is the life of a Navy family to spend time away from each other but I can not explain how amazing it was for us to be able to share all of Ayden's first holidays together. 

Chayla never ceasing to amaze me with how smart she is.  She can communicate in full sentences now and they for the most part make complete sense. Ayden is slowly beginning to walk. He can do it with assistance but we are still working on him mastering on his own.   Chayla will 3 this year and in a few short weeks Ayden will be 1.  I can't believe how fast time has flown since both of the were born.  If all works out we will putting Chayla in the head start program this fall.  She is just to smart for us to keep her at home.

There has been so much going on lately that I don't even know where else to write right now.  Hopefully things will continue to slow down so that I keep up with this on a daily basis now.  Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment